Have you planned to buy new smart TV? I think you might stop your planning and build your own. You could turn your HDMI-enabled TV into a great Android powered smart TV. Yes, spend only $19 on Pine A64+ 1GB model or $29 on Pine A64+ 2GB model, it’d be your next DIY project right? ?
What you need to build it?
- 1GB/2GB Pine A64+ Board
- A quality 8GB micro SD card (32GB / 64GB recommended) rated ‘class 10’ or better
- Ethernet cable (Bluetooth/Wifi module for $9.99 sold separately if you need wireless connectivity)
- HDMI Cable (or HDMI to VGA adapter if you want to run on PC monitor)
- A micro USB 5V power adapter
- The input devices such as keyboard and mouse (you might use air mouse keyboard)
- Pine64 Enclosure